• Originally from Lancaster, Pennsylvania and a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America
• Worked at several top establishments around the country including the Broadmoor Hotel
• Executive Chef at The Landings since 2016, where his extensive experience in both special events and à la carte has resulted in exceptional growth of the Club
• Has a deep passion for sustainability and supports local agriculture
• Married to wife Kristi, and has two beautiful daughters, Sydney Grace and Oliva Thompson
• Executive pastry chef at The Landings Club
• Born and raised in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
• Finished culinary school in his hometown, worked at several restaurants as a line cook but found his true passion lies in pastry. By taking classes from great pastry chefs in the country he explores all areas of the pastry field and with help from the Landings Scholarship Committee, he has finished his sugar craft course for cake decorating.